1. Justina Pop, photographed in the Loop
Why? She looks perfectly fresh but adds a pop of interest with her zebra belt and leather fringe mini.
2. Liz Eckland, photographed in Wicker Park
Why? Liz does vintage beautifully, always updating the look with cool accessories and an even cooler attitude.
3. Marcus, photographed in Wicker Park
Why? He’s wearing orange pants, acid-wash denim jacket, neon bow-tie, a sports cap and somehow it all looks really classy and current.
4. Tony Bryan, photographed in Bucktown
Why? Tony is certainly one of the sharpest lads in town. The crispest fabrics, the best cuts, the most gentlemanly behavior. A dream stepped right out of “Mad Men.”
5. Patrice, photographed by DuSable (aka Michigan Avenue) bridge.
Why? Patrice is ideal for the office: clean, professional but with touches of creativity peeking out, like her metallic blue sweater and bright yellow nails.
—Text and images by Isa Giallorenzo